General Information About Alexandria School
Alexandria School offers students the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills and experience needed to become successful in-home child care providers.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 9 Percent Admitted 44% Men Admitted 0% Women Admitted 0%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 12 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 2.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 3 Enrolled FullTime Graduates