General Information About Allegheny Wesleyan College
Allegheny Wesleyan College exists to glorify God, serve the church, and develop servants, soul-winners, and soldiers of Jesus Christ: serious students of God's word who lead spirit-filled lives and proclaim the message of Scriptural holiness throughout the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 61 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 0.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0