General Information About American Air Conditioning Academy
The mission of the American Air Conditioning Academy is to provide our students with the knowledge and skills that will enable them to successfully enter into a career in the HVAC/R industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Students cannot receive federal aid (e.g. Pell Grants).
- Less than 1 year certificate
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 87 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 49.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 27 Enrolled FullTime Graduates