General Information About Art Academy of Cincinnati
The Art Academy of Cincinnati, an independent college of art and design, is a community of professionals dedicated to inspiring individuals through personalized education toward their growth as creative visual artists.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 112 Percent Admitted 92% Men Admitted 92% Women Admitted 92% Full Time Retention Rate 74%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 480 600 Math 420 570
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 18 24 English 18 25 Math 17 24
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 181 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 10 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 208 Enrolled FullTime Graduates