General Information About Ashland County-West Holmes Career Center
Our primary mission is to provide the highest quality, noncredit vocational and professional educational programs and services to adults and businesses in Ashland and West Holmes counties and surrounding areas in cooperation with neighboring Career Centers and in support of Ohio's workforce development needs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Town: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $79,070 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $80,173 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $79,070 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $40,087
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 105 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 3 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 156 Enrolled FullTime Graduates