General Information About ATS Institute of Technology
The mission of the ATS Institute of Technology is to create and provide a high quality educational experience to each individual student seeking to establish a successful career. The School is committed to offering technical, health and occupational programs designed to satisfy local and regional demands and equip students with a wide range of academic knowledge.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 157 Percent Admitted 82% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 82% Full Time Retention Rate 84%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 678 Native American 0.0 Asian 4.0 African American 528.0 Hispanic 4.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 333 Enrolled FullTime Graduates