General Information About Bexley Hall Episcopal Seminary
Our mission is to engage in intentional formation of ecclesial personhood in a community of prayer, so that you are prepared as fully and completely as possible for Christian ministry in a pluralistic world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Protestant Episcopal
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
- Master's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 20 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 2 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 0 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 9