General Information About Brown Aveda Institute
The Education Team's Mission is to prepare students with a quality education for a career in Cosmetology and Esthetics. We are dedicated to serving our clients in a professional manner with respect for the environment.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 118 Percent Admitted 94% Men Admitted 86% Women Admitted 95% Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 213 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 12 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 138 Enrolled FullTime Graduates