General Information About Brown Aveda Institute
Creating Nurturing Environments That Facilitate Life Long Learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 143 Percent Admitted 82% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 81% Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 193 Native American 0.0 Asian 1.0 African American 9.0 Hispanic 20.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 151 Enrolled FullTime Graduates