General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Eastlake Campus
Bryant and Stratton College is a career college delivering outcomes based education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculm in a personalized environment.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 443 Percent Admitted 69% Men Admitted 43% Women Admitted 78% Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,129 Native American 2 Asian 6 African American 583 Hispanic 18 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 381 Enrolled FullTime Graduates