General Information About Bryant and Stratton College-Parma
Bryant & Stratton is a career college delivering outcomes-based education and training through a flexible, contemporary curriculum in a personalized environment.
This school is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 416 Percent Admitted 53% Men Admitted 49% Women Admitted 54% Full Time Retention Rate 75%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,770 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,900
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 825 Native American 2 Asian 6 African American 177 Hispanic 78 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 500 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0