General Information About Buckeye Joint Vocational School
The mission of Buckeye Career Center Adult Education is to serve our community by providing affordable, relevant education and training.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $210,177 Other Federal Grants $24,883 Scholarships & Fellowships $387,954 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $14,146 Average Grant Dollars Issued $76,447 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $193,977
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 120 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 165 Enrolled FullTime Graduates