General Information About Carnegie Institute of Integrative Medicine and Massotherapy
The mission and purpose of Carnegie Institute is to provide students with high quality educational programs with an emphasis on excellence in teaching that leads to gainful employment or the successful development of a private clinic, business, or related career opportunity.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 183 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 62 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 226 Enrolled FullTime Graduates