General Information About Carousel of Miami Valley Beauty College
It's hard to compete with Carousel's 50 years of educational excellence! We have placed more graduates in more salons in the Dayton and surrounding areas than any other beauty college. When surveyed several times a year, salons tell us how pleased they are with our graduate's skill level, professionalism, work ethic and attitude. Many salon owners and managers are our graduates! Feel free to contact the salons on our salon list and talk with them about hiring Carousel graduates.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 97 Native American 1.0 Asian 5.0 African American 12.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 34 Enrolled FullTime Graduates