General Information About Casal Aveda Institute
The Casal Aveda Institute's mission is to provide a quality professional education by: * Creating an environment of trust and respect * Encouraging a commitment to teamwork * Promoting personal and professional development * Inspiring the continuous quest for knowledge and growth By supporting our students in this manner, we enable them to provide service that exceeds our clients' expectations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 36 Percent Admitted 86% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 85% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 175 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 19 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 92 Enrolled FullTime Graduates