General Information About Central School of Practical Nursing
The mission of Central School of Practical Nursing is to educate a diverse group of adult learners from Cleveland and its surrounding areas in the field of practical nursing, thereby increasing the capacity of Cleveland’s healthcare workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 95 Percent Admitted 44% Men Admitted 58% Women Admitted 42% Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 123 Native American 0 Asian 2 African American 46 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 78 Enrolled FullTime Graduates