General Information About Choffin Career and Technical Center
It is the mission of Choffin Career & Technical Center to develop individuals with technical, scholastic, employability and life skills enabling them to exercise options in becoming responsible citizens, productive employees, and life-long learners in cooperation with business, industry, and other community resources.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $7,500 Room & Board Charge Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 181 Native American 0 Asian 1 African American 40 Hispanic 11