General Information About Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science
The Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is an institution which endeavors to develop professionals who can function with distinction within their chosen profession and within the community of life. We strive to provide the best education possible for the entry-level practice of funeral service.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 95 Percent Admitted 81% Men Admitted 80% Women Admitted 90% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 137 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 7.0 Hispanic 1.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 133 Enrolled FullTime Graduates