General Information About Cleveland Institute of Art
To nurture the intellectual, artistic and professional development of students and community members through rigorous visual arts and design education.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Study abroad
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 457 Percent Admitted 79% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 77% Full Time Retention Rate 81%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Critical Reading 470 580 Math 470 540
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 25 English 21 26 Math 17 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 525 Native American 1.0 Asian 24.0 African American 23.0 Hispanic 26.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 516 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0