General Information About Cuyahoga Community College District
To provide high-quality, accessible and affordable educational opportunities and services -- including university transfer, technical and lifelong learning programs -- that promote individual development and improve the overall quality of life in a multicultural community
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 53%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 36,446 Native American 173.0 Asian 759.0 African American 10,787.0 Hispanic 1,264.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 12,687 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0