General Information About Dayton School of Medical Massage
Getting paid to do what you love is easier than you think. Schools of Medical Massage offers many benefits including: Financial aid opportunities, training programs on the cutting edge of preventative medicine, career development services for graduates, four convenient locations, and more.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,290 Native American 1 Asian 4 African American 223 Hispanic 29 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 350 Enrolled FullTime Graduates