General Information About Delaware Area Career Center
To prepare youth and adults to enter, compete and advance in an ever-changing workforce that demands a commitment to lifelong learning.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 197 Native American 1 Asian 3 African American 9 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 38 Enrolled FullTime Graduates