General Information About Ehove Career Center
The mission of EHOVE Ghrist Adult Career Center is to respond to our customers with quality training services from professional staff through compliance to ISO 9001/2000 requirements as evidenced by customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Total Financial Aid Amounts Issued Pell Grants $343,833 Other Federal Grants $0 Scholarships & Fellowships $343,833 Discount Applied to Tuition/Fee $343,833 Average Grant Dollars Issued $0 Avg. Scholarship and Fellowships $171,917
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 327 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 15 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 257 Enrolled FullTime Graduates