General Information About Ehove Career Center
The mission of EHOVE Ghrist Adult Career Center is to respond to our customers with quality training services from professional staff through compliance to ISO 9001/2000 requirements as evidenced by customer satisfaction and continual improvement.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 327 Native American 1.0 Asian 0.0 African American 15.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 257 Enrolled FullTime Graduates