General Information About Fortis College
At Fortis College, we pride ourselves in providing postsecondary career education to both traditional and nontraditional students through a variety of degree and diploma programs. These programs are designed to assist students in enhancing their career opportunities and improving problem-solving abilities. Fortis College also strives to develop within its students the desire for lifelong and continued education. We provide an educational process that offers a change-oriented approach giving graduates the skills and knowledge needed to succeed in existing and emerging career occupations.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $11,098 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,090
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,985 Native American 3 Asian 14 African American 598 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,919 Enrolled FullTime Graduates