General Information About Fortis College-Columbus
Bohecker College-Columbus strives to promote meaningful education and an understanding of the importance of ethics and values in life and the work place. The college provides career-oriented education and builds on the assets of well-qualified faculty and staff.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 55 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 88%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $13,437 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,130
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,216 Native American 2 Asian 15 African American 398 Hispanic 20 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 260 Enrolled FullTime Graduates