General Information About Fortis College-Ravenna
Bohecker College strives to promote meaningful education and an understanding of the importance of ethics and values in life and the work place. The school provides career-oriented education and builds on the assets of well-qualified faculty and staff.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Rural: Fringe
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 170 Percent Admitted 83% Men Admitted 82% Women Admitted 83% Full Time Retention Rate 58%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $9,768 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,305
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 853 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 69 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 525 Enrolled FullTime Graduates