General Information About Fortis College
Bohecker College - Cincinnati strives to promote meaningful education and an understanding of the importance of ethics and values in life and the work place. The college provides career-oriented education and builds on the assets of well-qualified faculty and staff.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 48%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 827 Native American 3.0 Asian 12.0 African American 360.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 962 Enrolled FullTime Graduates