General Information About Galen College of Nursing-Cincinnati
To solely focus on providing a diverse student population with pre-licensure nursing educational programs of unsurpassed quality and thus meet the needs of healthcare providers in communities across the United States.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 146 Percent Admitted 66% Men Admitted 81% Women Admitted 65% Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 529 Native American 3 Asian 8 African American 62 Hispanic 4 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 357 Enrolled FullTime Graduates