General Information About Gallia Jackson Vinton Joint Vocational School District
The vision of the Gallia-Jackson-Vinton JVSD is to empower individuals at an early age to begin a life-long process of informal decision making. Priority will be given to the integration of the academic and career skills required for success in our technologically oriented global economy. Ultimately, participants will become responsible citizens and leaders in work, community, and family settings.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Rural: Distant
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 95%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 163 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 6 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 149 Enrolled FullTime Graduates