General Information About Gods Bible School and College
God's Bible School and College seeks to glorify God and to serve His Church by providing higher education centered in Holy Scripture and shaped by Wesleyan conviction, thus preparing faithful servants to proclaim Jesus Christ and spread scriptural holiness throughout the world.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- Other Protestant
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 93 Percent Admitted 90% Men Admitted 90% Women Admitted 91% Full Time Retention Rate 69%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $5,580 Room & Board Charge $3,450 Books & Supplies Cost $550 Dorm Capacity 200
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 309 Native American 5 Asian 2 African American 8 Hispanic 7 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 223 Enrolled FullTime Graduates