General Information About Great Oaks Institute of Technology and Career Development
To support and advance the interests of all Great Oaks career and technical learners, alumni, business and industry, and current and future students through mutually beneficial and lifelong partnerships.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 80%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 737 Native American 2.0 Asian 12.0 African American 138.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 307 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0