General Information About Greene County Career Center
TO PROVIDE EACH LEARNER WITH THE SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE NECESSARY FOR CAREER, ACADEMIC, AND PERSONAL GROWTH.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 96%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 675 Native American 4.0 Asian 10.0 African American 58.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 186 Enrolled FullTime Graduates