General Information About Inner State Beauty School
Inner State Beauty School strives to create a teaching and learning environment that promotes academic excellence, practical skills and the opportunity to become a licensed beauty professional. Inner State prepares students for salon success by offering a variety of curriculums.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 79%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 251 Native American 0.0 Asian 7.0 African American 192.0 Hispanic 6.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 126 Enrolled FullTime Graduates