General Information About International Academy of Hair Design
Our mission is to educate, inspire, and encourage students in the art and science of cosmetology in order to prepare them as marketable, productive, successful and professional individuals in the workforce.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 57 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 94%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 119 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 10 Hispanic 0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 70 Enrolled FullTime Graduates