General Information About Kaplan Career Institute
Our mission is to help individuals achieve their educational and career goals. We build futures one success story at a time.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 43%
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $14,808 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost $1,086
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,230 Native American 1 Asian 2 African American 341 Hispanic 81 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 462 Enrolled FullTime Graduates