General Information About Kaplan College
Kaplan College's goal is to provide career education and hands-on training through a positive learning experience, thereby empowering you to achieve your professional goals. Our experienced faculty and staff foster your educational growth in a pleasant and business-like environment. We offer facilities that feature program-specific classroom equipment, library facilities with Internet access, and computer labs.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 66%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,427 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 169.0 Hispanic 3.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 579 Enrolled FullTime Graduates