General Information About Kaplan College-Columbus Campus
Kaplan College's mission is to offer a career-focused, hands-on education through a variety of quality programs, while promoting the development of positive self-esteem. We want to empower you to achieve your professional and personal goals, and provide the education you need to seek a position in your chosen career.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 50%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,213 Native American 0.0 Asian 5.0 African American 426.0 Hispanic 8.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 463 Enrolled FullTime Graduates