General Information About Kent State University at Geauga
Kent State University at Geauga and Twinsburg Center is committed to providing a superior education for a diverse student population in a creative learning environment preparing students to participate fully in society. Kent State University at Geauga and Twinsburg Center serves as the educational, business, and cultural center of our community.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, primarily associate's, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 67%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 2,688 Native American 9 Asian 23 African American 203 Hispanic 24 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 489 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 0