General Information About Marietta College
Marietta College provides a strong foundation for a lifetime of leadership, critical thinking, and problem solving. We achieve this mission by offering undergraduates a contemporary liberal arts education and graduate students an education grounded in advanced knowledge and professional practice. Intellectual and creative excellence defines the Marietta experience.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Study abroad
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Dual credit
- Credit for life experiences
- Advanced placement (AP) credits
- The acceptance of credits for work experience or military experience are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Associate's degree
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- City: Small
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 2,521 Percent Admitted 76% Men Admitted 78% Women Admitted 74% Full Time Retention Rate 78%
Submitted ACT & SAT Scores
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Math 500 630 Writing 500 610
25th Percentile Score 75th Percentile Score Composite 20 26 English 20 26 Math 20 26 Writing 20 25
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,823 Native American 7 Asian 43 African American 64 Hispanic 30 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 1,393 Enrolled FullTime Graduates 85