General Information About Miami-Jacobs Career College-Dayton
Our mission is to develop a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand and to have all of our graduates find jobs reaching their career potential. At Miami-Jacobs, change is possible, In fact, we specialize in making change happen. We listen, we ask questions and we focus on helping you find the program and schedule that fits your life and your goals. Our support is here for you every step of the way also you can continue to manage your responsibilities and schedule - in other words, your life.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 245 Percent Admitted 78% Men Admitted 72% Women Admitted 79% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 1,267 Native American 14 Asian 3 African American 542 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 561 Enrolled FullTime Graduates