General Information About Miami-Jacobs Career College-Sharonville
Our mission is to provide the Miami Valley with a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand and to have all our graduates find jobs reaching their career potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 37 Percent Admitted 84% Men Admitted 83% Women Admitted 84% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 298 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 156 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 154 Enrolled FullTime Graduates