General Information About Miami-Jacobs Career College-Springboro Branch
Our mission is to develop a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand, and to have all of our graduates find jobs reaching their career potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 97 Percent Admitted 100% Men Admitted 100% Women Admitted 100% Full Time Retention Rate 100%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 723 Native American 4 Asian 4 African American 106 Hispanic 3 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 335 Enrolled FullTime Graduates