General Information About Miami-Jacobs Career College-Troy
Our mission is to provide the Miami Valley with a competent and educated workforce for career positions in demand and to have all our graduates find jobs reaching their career potential.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 74 Percent Admitted 77% Men Admitted 52% Women Admitted 87% Full Time Retention Rate 87%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 497 Native American 3 Asian 3 African American 23 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 583 Enrolled FullTime Graduates