General Information About National Institute of Massotherapy
Our distinctive ancestry. Massage TherapyGrounded in the tradition of the art...distinct facets...innovative quality. With over 140 years of practical experience, over 120 years of teaching experience, the massage faculty share a profound history educating prospective bodyworkers. Examine it for yourself.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 77%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 122 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 32 Hispanic 2 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 78 Enrolled FullTime Graduates