General Information About Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy
The Northeastern Ohio Universities Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy improves the health, economy, and quality of life in northeast Ohio through the medical, pharmacy and health sciences education of students and practitioners at all levels; the development of new knowledge through research in the biomedical, community health and behavioral sciences; and the provision of community service and health education throughout the northeast Ohio region.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 4-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- </div><div style="font-weight:bold;padding-top:6px">Special Learning Opportunities</div>None
Degrees/Certificates offered Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 602 Native American 2 Asian 164 African American 24 Hispanic 15 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates Enrolled FullTime Graduates 767