General Information About Northern Institute of Cosmetology
It is the mission of this school to prepare a student for the license examination required to become a professional cosmetologist, and further, to promote attitudes which meet the demands of the beauty indrustries requirements in areas of productivity, dependability, punctuality, and a willingness to work.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Suburb: Midsize
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Tuition & Fees 09-10 Tuition & Fees $0 Room & Board Charge $0 Books & Supplies Cost
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 37 Native American 0 Asian 0 African American 13 Hispanic 5 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 31 Enrolled FullTime Graduates