General Information About O C Collins Career Center
TO PREPARE YOUTH AND ADULTS TO ENTER, COMPETE, AND ADVANCE IN AN EVER CHANGING WORLD OF WORK.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Public
Special Learning Opportunities
- Teacher certification
- Distance learning opportunities
- Remedial services
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- On-campus day care for students' children
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- 1-2 years certificate
- 2-4 years certificate
Campus Setting Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 83%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 560 Native American 1 Asian 0 African American 0 Hispanic 1 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 319 Enrolled FullTime Graduates