General Information About Ohio Center for Broadcasting
The mission of the Ohio Center for Broadcasting is to provide hands-on broadcasting training in fully-equipped radio and TV studios. The instructional staff consists of broadcasting professionals with many years of broadcast experience and includes loacal on-air radio and TV personalities. Upon graduation, students are well-prepared for entry level positions in the broadcasting industry.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- General Education Courses
- Career Services available upon completion
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- Less than 1 year certificate
- City: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants 93 Percent Admitted 45% Men Admitted 45% Women Admitted 45%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 133 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 55.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 40 Enrolled FullTime Graduates