General Information About Ohio College of Massotherapy Inc
Mission Statement:The mission of the Ohio College of Massotherapy is to provide students with high-quality degree and diploma programs with an emphasis on excellence in teaching and service to working adults. To accomplish this mission, our school operates ethically, professionally and respectfully toward individuals and seeks to consistently portray massage therapy to the highest degree of education, morals, ethics of massage and its allied fields. Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT) State Regulation# 98-07-1495T
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private not-for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Distance learning opportunities
- Weekend/evening college
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Credit for life experiences.
- The acceptance of transfer credits are subject to review by the school and cannot be guaranteed.
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 1-2 years certificate
- Associate's degree
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants Full Time Retention Rate 62%
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 241 Native American 0.0 Asian 2.0 African American 22.0 Hispanic 0.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 91 Enrolled FullTime Graduates