General Information About Ohio State College of Barber Styling
To produce a graduate that is qualified and sufficiently trained to pass the Ohio State Barber Board Examination, and to find gainful employment in the barbering/hairstyling profession.
Institutional statistical data was gathered from the U.S. Department of Education - Institute of Education Sciences, National Center for Education Statistics, 2009-2010.
- 2-year, Private for-profit
Special Learning Opportunities
- Academic/career counseling service
- Employment services for students
- Placement services for completers
- Institution does not accept dual, credit for life, or AP credits
- Not applicable
- Eligible students may receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g. Direct Loans).
- 2-4 years certificate
- Suburb: Large
Disability Services Student
- 3% or Less
Admission Total Applicants
Student Demographics Total Enrolled 205 Native American 0.0 Asian 0.0 African American 155.0 Hispanic 13.0 Enrolled FullTime Undergraduates 120 Enrolled FullTime Graduates